Aug 17, 2020
Do you know how our beliefs get
ingrained into our minds? Listen as Liz discusses what she has
learned from being coached, studying cognitive development, and
from exploring how unconscious thoughts and beliefs can directly
impact our life's direction...plus much more on this episode
of The Leadership Coaching Group
Liz speaks about how much of
what exists in our lives is directly related to the beliefs we
carry with us, often from a very young age. We explore how to
identify the thoughts that are driving our lives, how other people
can reinforce those very thought patterns, and how to expand our
circles in order to experience different ways of
Enjoy this episode which we hope
will challenge you to think deeply about how you think.
Please let us know what you think of today’s episode and to let us
know what other topics you’d like to hear more about!
In This Episode
- [01:14] Hey leaders, welcome to
- [01:47] Liz shares what
coaching has taught her.
- [02:45] She believes it is
vital for leaders to be introspective.
- [03:46] Liz wants you to
consider your current life, look at you what you do, what you
- [04:11] Listen as Liz shares an
example of what she is talking about.
- [07:04] How much of what exists
right now is what you've been talking about forever?
- [07:40] Liz wants you to think
about what you think about.
- [08:38] Consider talking to
someone you trust to tell you what you talk about
- [11:04] Are you threatened by
people who think differently than you?
- [12:45] Liz shares that when
the people closest to you tell you that you are different and what
you are doing is dangerous and scary, it makes it harder to accept
- [13:45] Liz believes that you
need to expand your circle and talk to people who have chartered
fresh paths and have done what you want to do.
- [15:41] Have you noticed that
once you get interested in something, hear people talking about it
everywhere you go?
- [17:29] Liz encourages you to
seek out the people who are doing things parallel to what you are
trying to do.
- [19:15] Think about how you
approach people, make sure you do it appropriately.
- [20:27] The third thing Liz
wants you to consider is imposter syndrome and how it might appear
in your life.
- [22:21] Liz speaks about being
very comfortable with silence and holding that space.
- [24:40] What do you think about
what Liz has said in this episode?
- [25:49] Thank you for listening
to the show!